Altiplano's Production and Explorations Objectives
The Altiplano Concentrate Processing Facility - Estimated annual production figures:
- 1.9 million ounces of silver
- 34,000 ounces of fine gold in the first year of operation, with an expected 48,000 ounces in the second year.
- 16,500 tons of high-grade lead and copper concentrate for resale at market price.
- The Altiplano Processing Facility is centrally located within a historic mining district, connected to excellent transportation infrastructure, and is easily accessible to upwards of twenty small and medium production mining operations.
- As operator of the regional processing plant, Cortez Gold Corp. is strategically positioned to identify new property targets ranging from mining development opportunities to early-stage exploration prospects.